September is Chiari Awareness Month so get ready to Crush Chiari(With Your Change)!
Do you want to help raise important funds for programs and research that benefit people living with Chiari malformation, syringomyelia and related disorders, but don't have a lot of time or money? Maybe you've been wanting to help for a while, but aren't sure how?
This September for Chiari Awareness Month, CSF wants to partner with you to CRUSH CHIARI! It will be a fun, easy, and helpful way to totally crushing these disorders. All you need is commitment and drive towards a little "change"...
How to get started:
1) Visit the CRUSH CHIARIsite and Register online. There are no teams.
2) To make a CRUSH CHIARI container, download the PDF, print on adhesive (or regular) paper and place it onto jars, jugs, tupperware, or whatever you might have in your home!
3) Collect all the change you can during the month of September. Convert the change you've collected into (preferably) a check and mail to CSF, 29 Crest Loop, Staten Island, NY 10312. Be sure to include your name (that you registered with). We will add your donations to your personal page on the CRUSH CHIARI site and you can watch your totals grow!
4) You're not limited to collecting change, however! For those who would like to doante online to thecampaign, family and friends can do so through your personal fundraising page on the CRUSH CHIARI site.
5) The site will be open from August 15th to September 30th. CSF must receive all donations by October 7th, at the latest!
6) The top five CHIARI CRUSHERS will receive either a CSF hooded sweatshirt, or a CSF blanket! (Winner's choice)
CHIARI CRUSHER PRO TIPS: "Get your schools and workplaces involved!"